Game Day Open Thread: Dolphins at Saints

How will the Dolphins’ defense matchup versus the high-powered Saints attack?

Make this open thread your one stop for discussion throughout the day and during tonight’s game in New Orleans between the Dolphins and Saints. I’ll be here and on our twitter page @DolphinsGab to discuss all things Dolphins football.

I have taken the liberty of posting a few questions in the comments section to get the conversation going. Feel free to answer those, pose some questions of your own, vent about your frustrations or give Dolphins fans reasons for hope.

See you in the comments!

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Dolphins Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

10 Responses to “Game Day Open Thread: Dolphins at Saints”

1. Cody Strahm says:

Who or what do you blame the most for the Dolphins’ pass protection issues through three games?

2. Cody Strahm says:

How have new starting linebackers Dannell Ellerbe and Philip Wheeler look to you? Have they been upgrades over Karlos Dansby and Kevin Burnett?

3. Cody Strahm says:

Will the Dolphins’ improved secondary get exposed against Drew Brees tonight? Are cornerbacks Nolan Carroll and Jimmy Wilson really starting caliber options?

• Dennis says:

Brees is going to get his yards but I think Dolphins secondary limits him with the help from the pass rush. Carroll and Wilson have both been very improved and I think they continue look good!

• Fins_Swag says:

I think they might, but Brees can do that to anybody even the Seahawks! Carroll and Wilson are improved but I’d still like to see J. Taylor or Davis the rookies pass them up on the depth chart!

4. joselpacheco says:

You gays still don’t trust my dolphin’s,but after to nights up set you gays will remember my saying,if you build it,it will come…. Dolphin’s win big 38- 21 Mr. Monday night (breeze) gets shutdown book it defenses win championships….