Shop for Miami Dolphins gear at Fanatics.com

Miami Dolphins: Brent Grimes Predicted Don Jones’ Forced Fumble Against Falcons

Miami Dolphins cornerback Brent Grimes was wired for Sunday’s game against his old team. Grimes has been absolutely shutdown in coverage for the Dolphins through three weeks, but he can also apparently see the future.

Check out this video of his soundbites from Miami’s Week 3 win, which includes him telling rookie Don Jones he was about to force a fumble on special teams.

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Dolphins Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

9 Responses to “Miami Dolphins: Brent Grimes Predicted Don Jones’ Forced Fumble Against Falcons”

1. Dennis says:

Awesome! Grimes is quickly becoming one of my favorite players

2. Peter Vaiker says:

Grimes never ceases to amaze me. What a nice looking secondary the Phins’ are putting together this year. Although I have already previously predicted the Dolphins to lose Monday night I won’t be surprised in the least if they make this matchup competitive. To me,it’s really all about whether they come out with the fire to win coming off 3 wins in a row. They could easily take this one off and go back to Miami and focus on Baltimore. Or does this team have something that no Miami Dolphin’s team has truly had in the last decade, and that is fight. I understand it took a great deal of fight to beat the Falcons on Sunday, but I want this squad to really challenge themselves to fully maximize their potential. The Tannehill, Miller, Wallace triplets can really be something special with a little extra push. Go Phins!

• Fins_Swag says:

Completely agree Peter. Theres just something about this team that tells me monday will be different. Past dolphins teams would get killed but these guys have heart they have fight. They might lose but it’s going to be a morale victory at least.

3. Joey Callaway says:

Once again, Peter, I am in complete agreement. I think it is a question of determination. There have been talented casts in the past decade in South Beach, but it seems to have never come to fruition. It appears that this years team is more talented than in past (obviously), however, I feel that Ireland has done a great job of putting the appropriate puzzle pieces together. Offensively, I agree Peter. I think Tannehill has been strong, and we has not gotten the proper recognition that he deserves. He is completing just under 67 percent of his passes. Peyton is completing 73 percent. By no means am I saying that Ryan Tannehill is better or the next Peyton Manning. I AM NOT SAYING THAT. But I am saying, Tannehill deserves credit for proving himself a worthy franchise quarterback. Furthermore, a quarterback that is beginning to show signs that he can be a leader of a team that appears to be playoff bound. I think Tannehill’s progress is not given enough credit. Looking forward to see how he and the other fish swim this week in New Orleans.

4. joselpacheco says:

This Miami dolphin’s team started at the bottom now is here and remember good things come to though that wait,and we waited along time.but know it’s time to shock the N F L if you build it, it will come!!!!! Go dolphin’s

5. Marcus DeWong says:

I love Brent Grimes! But, let’s be honest, he is not spiritual guru. I don’t mean to turn into a “holy roller”, but Cleo Lemon, that was a true man of God. How quickly we forget him saying the Dolphins historic franchise would rise to prominence again.

It is noteworthy that I read he was named after Cleo McDowell from the 1985 film, Coming to America.

6. Joey Callaway says:

Marcus,

I am sorry, but please try to be reasonable and keep this appropriate. I apologize. I am not trying to be offensive, but let’s keep it to Dolphins Football! No hard feelings Marcus! GO PHINS!