New England Patriots — via Patriots Gab
– Morgan Smith lists three players to watch in the Patriots’ matchup with the Atlanta Falcons.
– Here are Smith’s three takeaways from New England’s blowout win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
New York Jets — Jets Gab
– Andy Green breaks down the Jets’ win over the Bills in Week 3.
– Jets running back Chris Ivory suffered a hamstring injury on Sunday.
– The Bills currently have nine injured starters as they prepare for their matchup with the Ravens.
– Brian Galliford tells Bills fans to look out for the emergence of defensive lineman Corbin Bryant.
What you may have missed at Dolphins Gab
AFC East Power Rankings
1. New England Patriots (3-0): The cupcake schedule is over. Can the Patriots prove they’re still the Patriots in Atlanta?
2. Miami Dolphins (3-0): Time to see if the Dolphins’ hot start can withstand playing on national television in perhaps the league’s most daunting venue.
3. New York Jets (2-1): Nobody expected them to have a winning record at any point this season, but Rex Ryan’s defense has the Jets playing competitive ball.
4. Buffalo Bills (1-2): The injuries are piling up for the Bills, which will make life difficult for a team trying to win with a rookie quarterback.
Week 4 Picks (Dolphins pick to be revealed later in week)
Baltimore 24, Buffalo 14
Tennessee 16, New York Jets 13
Atlanta 27, New England 20