New England Patriots — via Patriots Gab
– Tom Brady’s go-to target, Danny Amendola, is likely to miss Thursday night’s game against the rival Jets.
– It only took one win for the Jets to recapture their bravado. Defensive lineman Muhammad Wilkerson has guaranteed a victory over New England on Thursday night.
New York Jets — via Jets Gab
– The Jets have made a couple roster moves this week, adding to their receiver corps and re-signing a familiar face at quarterback.
– Jordan Aaron provides his analysis of the Jets win over Tampa Bay.
Buffalo Bills — via Bills Gab
– Tim Walchusky breaks down the hope and promise Bills fans can glean from Buffalo’s two-point loss to New England.
What you may have missed at Dolphins Gab
– Ready my Monday column: Dolphins Show Promise in Opener — But True Test Awaits
– The Dolphins struggled to run the football in Cleveland. Here are three potential solutions to their running game woes.
AFC East Power Rankings
1. New England Patriots (1-0): A win is a win, but the Patriots don’t look as invincible as they used to.
2. Miami Dolphins (1-0): The defense proved why it is potentially elite and Ryan Tannehill looks improved. Establishing a productive running game is still in order, though.
3. Buffalo Bills (0-1): The Bills were far from the outmatched team virtually every expert said they would be Week 1 vs. the Patriots.
4. New York Jets (1-0): Beating a mediocre team in the Tampa Bay Buccaneers should’t be the surprise everyone is making it out to be. The Jets’ defense will keep them competitive in many games this season.
Week 2 Picks (Dolphins pick to be revealed later in week)
New England 17, New York Jets 10
Carolina 20, Buffalo 16