Open Forum: Who is your favorite Dolphin?

Is your favorite Dolphin a new face or an old one?

The Miami Dolphins roster has seen plenty of turnover this offseason. Gone are fan favorites like Reggie Bush, Davone Bess, and Jake Long.

In are promising newcomers like Mike Wallace, Dannell Ellerbe, Dustin Keller, and Dion Jordan to go along with returning players – like second-year running back Lamar Miller – who appear poised for a breakout season.

The 2013 Dolphins will be a completely different team with a different feel and new leaders. Having said that, it’s time for another open forum here at Dolphins Gab.

I want to hear from our readership regarding your new (or same) favorite Dolphin. So drop us a line in the comments. I want to know who your favorite player is, why he is your favorite, and what you expect from him in the 2013 season.

Some popular options might include but certainly not limited to: Ryan Tannehill, Lamar Miller, Mike Wallace, Brian Hartline, Mike Pouncey, Richie Incognito, Cameron Wake, Dion Jordan, Dannell Ellerbe, and Reshad Jones.

Enjoyed this post?
Subscribe to Dolphins Gab via RSS Feed or E-mail and receive daily news updates from us!

8 Responses to “Open Forum: Who is your favorite Dolphin?”

1. CSIZZLE says:

Mike Wallace my dude. Already got that jersey too! #finsup

2. Brandon says:

Cameron Wake all the way. He’s a man among boys so fun to watch. I seriously think he can get 20 sacks this season and I’m no homer.

3. Tex says:

Have to go with Tannehill. I think he’ll be everyone’s favorite once he leads the Dolphins to the playoffs this year and future Super Bowls.

4. AFC EAST CHAMPS says:

T-Hill. I expect 4500 yards, 30 TD’s and only 10 INTs. Dolphins will go 12-4 and win the AFC East.

5. Alex says:

That’s tough considering we have talent all over tha place,I mean it’s whatever floats ur boat,I mean I dunno if I only have 1favorite player,Well 1A:Ryan Tannehill,Mike Wallace,Brian Hartline,Lamar Miller 1B:Cam Wake,Paul Soliai,Dannell Ellerbe 1C:Brent Grimes,Reshad Jonea Favorite Rookies:Dion Jordan,Jamar Taylor,Jelani Jenkins,Dion Sims,Mike Gillislee&Don Jones…

6. Alex says:

Well I expect Tannehill to have 4900yards,37TDs,3INTs,I agree we will go 12-4 possibly even 13-3, yea 13-3 after our 1st 5games it’s open season on tha entire NFL,not including tha Cleveland game though, actually tha next 4games after ‘em should b more interesting,Browns are not on our level!We will win tha Division & also our 1$t Playoff game,book it!”Haters Gonna Hate”

• Chills says:

HAHAHA wow. I love the Dolphins too man but you’re expectations are way too high. That would be one of the greatest seasons of all time if Tannehill put up those #s. He’s going to be a good quarterback. But let’s hold off on the great talk for now.

7. Chills says:

Oh and my favorite Dolphin is Brian Hartline. Inspires me to be the best receiver I can be.